Your Tour/Trekking booking is made with Vertical Adventures (P) Ltd., hereinafter called ‘the company’ OR ‘we’ of Dhapasi-7, Kathmandu, Nepal.
We will conform your booking (when we are able to do so) when you send us a deposit of 10% of the total tour cost. Then we will send you the invoice for the reminder of the cost, which you must send to our bank through wire transfer ensuring to deposit the payment not later than 30 days before you/your clients leave for the tour.
For Bank Transfer, our bank detail is as follows:
Bank Acount Number: 0204217500190
Account Name : Vertical Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name : Nabil Bank Limited
Swift Code : NARBNPKA
Bank Address : Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
Note: You are requested to pay extra bank charge (if any) at your end on your own. It means full tour cost has to be reached to us without any bank deduction.
- If you cancel the booking before final payment is made we will only refund 50% of the advance deposit.
- If you cancel your booking after you have paid in full and more than 15 days before your departure, a refund of 50% of the trip cost will be made. If you cancel less than 15 days before your departure, no refund will normally be made. For this reason we strongly advice you to take out cancellation insurance.
- if you do not pay your balance at the specified time without making prior arrangements with us we will reserve the right to cancel your booking and we are entitled to deduct 50% from your total advance deposited as a cancellation charge. Rest of the amount will be refunded to you.
- We will not cancel your tour unless we are forced to do so by unusual or unforeseen circumstances, such as war, civil or political unrest or what is usually beyond our control.
- if we cancel your tour we will refund all payments made to us in respect of the tour cost, but we shall not be liable to refund you for incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking like visa fee or expenses like bank charge at our end while receiving your payment or bank service charge while transferring amount to third party.
- we reserve the right to impose surcharges up to 15 days of your tour operation due to unfavorable changes in currency exchange rates, increases in air-fares or other transport costs, or increase in entrance/permit/visa fees or if government action should require us to do so.
- Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the hazards involved in this kind of tour as most of our tour/trekking/expeditions involves going to rural areas where there are limited facilities. Company will not be responsible or liable for injury, sickness or death which might occur. When you make booking with us you are accepting that there is inherent risk in adventure travel for example risk of altitude sickness as most of our programs involves going to high altitude.
- Before you come on the tour you must be covered by insurance, which must include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should be become too ill to continue, tour cancellation, including helicopter rescue and air ambulance.
- The Company will accept liability for the negligence of its own employees causing direct physical injury to passengers only to the extent that it is obliged to do so under the law. Mostly the vehicles we use covers very limited amount of the passenger liability insurance or in some places no such liabilities are available in some remote areas. So, you should be aware that you will not be covered by a company policy in the event of death or injury. By signing our Booking Form you acknowledge that Company has taken all responsible stapes to safeguard its liability in this respect. You are strongly advised to cover yourself against any possible risk that may occur.
- The company shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out the contract if such failure is: attributable to the passenger; unforeseeable or unavoidable and attributable to the third party unconnected to the Company; or a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances which is beyond the control of the Company, such as road blocked, general strikes, civil or political unrest, quarantine restrictions, government action.
We may at our discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour if we deem their conduct to be offensive and we shall have no further liability.
Subject to change or cancellation because of unforeseen circumstance occurred for example political situation, severe weather condition or expedition leader decide to do so. The Company accepts no liability as consequences of any such change. The programs and details are published in good faith of intention only and reasonable changes in the program might occur when we feel necessary. No refund will be made for any unused services which are included in tour price if the tour is shortened/cancelled due to nay above mentioned reason.
NO ANY REFUND WILL BE MADE IF PASSENGER/S HAS/HAVE SHORTENED OR CANCELLED THE TOUR IN BETWEEN DUE TO OWN REASONS.
- If you have any complaint about any of the services during the tour, the client should inform the local tour operators, or the tour leader/guide immediately who should put the things right away. If you complain is not solved then please put up/write to Vertical Adventures Company’s office in Kathmandu within 10 days of the completion of the tour. We will put our best efforts to solve the problems in your favor.
- Acceptance: When you do booking with us it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.